Flash20 adopts independent modules that can run different assays simultaneously or individually. Through our patented parallel molecular reaction technology, each reaction takes just 30 minutes, However the detection limit is still maintained at a very sensitive 200 copies/mL (SARS-CoV-2).
Flash20 system provides the flexible solutions for near-patient and laboratory molecular diagnosis. This platform is compatible with All-in-One cartridges, traditional rapid PCR frozen reagents and pre-filled lyophilized reagents.
Fast: Sample preparation in 1 min and sample-to-result in 30 mins
Flexible: 4 random-accessible modules
Easy: Nucleic acid extraction free, reduces hands-on time and operational cost
Safe: Fully enclosed reaction process, minimize risk of contamination
Scalable: up to 64 samples with FlashDetect™ Matrix configuration
Portable: Small footprint
Limit of Detection
(SARS-CoV-2 All-in-One Cartridge)
4 random-accessible modules
CY5 (635nm), HEX/VIC (525nm), FAM/SYBR
Green (470nm), ROX/TEXAS RED (580nm)
Hospitals, Emergency care unit, Clinics,
Primary health institutions, on-site detection,
Customs and Airports, Mobile labs
300 × 300 × 200 (mm)
The FlashDetect™ Mixer is an instrument for PCR reaction preparation intended for mixing FlashDetect™ cartridges that contain pre-loaded PCR reagents and the added sample before amplification on the Flash20 Real-Time PCR system.
· Available in 1 or 4 modules
· Easy to use with built-in scanner
· Fast and automated PCR preparation in less than 2 minutes
|Number of Modules||4||1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H)||33 x 20 x 27 cm||12 x 20 x 27 cm|
|Net Weight||9.2 Kg||3.2 Kg|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240V ～, 50/60Hz, 4A||100- 240V～, 50/60Hz, 4A|
· The molecular detection laboratory in one box
· Coyote® Portable Molecular Diagnostic Lab is compatible with FlashDetect™ Flash20 and Mini8 plus
· Shorten time of analysis, increase testing efficiency
· Testing at anytime, anywhere
|Instruments Equipped||Flash20||Mini8 Plus|
|Dimensions||680 x 525 x 325 mm||680 x 525 x 325 mm|
|Weight||20 kg||20 kg|
|Includes||Flash20 x1, |
PC Laptop x1,
Dry Bath x1,
Mini Centrifuge x1,
Metal Rack x2
|Mini8 Plus x1, |
PC Laptop x1,
Dry Bath x1,
Mini Centrifuge x1
The product is equipped with flexible unit combinations to achieve fast testing with an increased throughput, so the testing efficiency is greatly improved. It is more suitable for application scenarios with prominent emergency needs, such as large grade-A tertiary hospitals, flash-test mobile clinics, and PCR laboratories.
· Flexible: Point-of-care testing of 16 to 64 samples, sample random access
· Fast: Result output upon sample input. Sample preparation in 1 min and sample-to-result in 30 mins
· Accurate: Accurate results with good repeatability
· Easy to operate: Simple operations, less procedures, highly standardized, and barely dependent on professional techniques
Innovative user-friendly design significantly reduces the operating process, allowing on-site testing in decentralized settings.
Testing anywhere, anytime, suitable for both high-throughput and indivi-dual tests to improve operational efficiency.
Provides testing solutions for medical centers, hospitals, clinics, events, transportation hubs, veterinary and food safety.